Back-to-school TO DO list
1. COMPLETE YOUR FORMS ONLINE
2. Sign up for After-School ProgramS
So many great activities are offered this year, including a new MiniKickers soccer program for PreKindergarteners, Chinese, aeronautics, manners, choir, and more. Check it all out on our After-School Program page and click on the individual classes to sign up.
3. Fill out the PIE Parent Association survey
Every Country Day parent is a valued member of the Partners in Education (PIE) parent association. Click here for a message from PIE president Pat McLernon. Click here to fill out the survey about all sorts of volunteer opportunities. Teachers are depending on you!
4. Check your class assignment
Students in grades with more than one section (all but Second Grade this year) have received their class assignments. Log in to mycountryday to see who your teachers and classmates will be this year! For Middle School, it's your advisory assignment that you'll see.
5. Check The School Supply and Outdoor Ed packing Lists
- PreK Three: some forms sent by US Mail: email us if you did not receive them
- PreK Four: some forms sent by US Mail: email us if you did not receive them
- Kindergarten supply and outdoor ed lists
- First Grade supply and outdoor ed lists
- Second Grade supply and outdoor ed lists
- Third Grade supply and outdoor ed lists
- Fourth Grade supply and outdoor ed lists
- Fifth Grade supply and outdoor ed lists
- Middle School supply and outdoor ed list
6. Seventh & Eighth Graders ONLY: Sign up for electives
Each semester, students in Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Grades choose from a list of electives in the arts, technology, crafts, physical activities, and more. Read more about the Fall 2016 electives here, then click here to sign up.
7. UpdatE your calendar
8. UPDATE YOUR IMMUNIZATION RECORD
Be sure your child's immunization record is up to date. Check to see "how to tell" if you need to submit a new record to ACDS this year.
9. Wrap up that summer homework
Children should bring completed assignments the first day. Summer work is posted here.
10. PLAN YOUR TRANSPORTATION
School bus routes are now posted at www.aspencountryday.org/bus
Bus routes have changed since last year, so be sure you know your new schedule!
If you plan to drive, please read this important message about traffic, pickup, and dropoff.
That's it! You're all set for a great school year.