The Country Day philosophy
Aspen Country Day School believes that summer is the perfect time to recharge mind, body, and spirit with a balance of rest, adventure, and inspiration. For children and for their families, summer is prime time for play -- an essential ingredient for learning. It’s also important to keep working on key academic skills to solidify all the hard-earned gains of the academic year. Summer assignments are designed to foster children’s intellectual growth and development in an engaging, enjoyable way.
All assignments must be completed before the first day of class. Parents can help by ensuring that children have the time and space to delve into their summer assignments, avoiding a rush in the last weeks before school resumes.
Questions about summer assignments?
Shelley Supplee, Interim Head of Lower School
Going into Kindergarten-Fifth Grade? Please contact email@example.com
Brenda Stockdale, Head of Middle School
Going into Sixth-Eighth Grade? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Going into Kindergarten summer assignments
- Going into First Grade summer assignments
- Going into Second Grade summer assignments
- Going into Third Grade summer assignments
- Going into Fourth Grade summer assignments
- Going into Fifth Grade summer assignments
- Going into Sixth Grade summer assignments
- Going into Eighth Grade summer assignments
- Going into Seventh Grade summer assignments